Attorney Emily Ayers
Originally from Spartanburg, SC, Emily came to Charleston in 2004 to join the inaugural class of the Charleston School of Law. Since graduating, Emily has pursued her passion to represent individuals in the Family Court throughout the lowcountry. Her law firm is focused 100% in the Family Court and she represents clients in Charleston, Berkeley, and Dorchester Counties. Emily serves as a Guardian ad Litem, representing children whose families are involved in custody/visitation disputes. In 2013, Emily became certified as a Family Court mediator in South Carolina.
Emily proudly serves on the Board of Directors for the Florence Crittenton Programs of South Carolina and is a member of the Charleston County Bar Association.
- South Carolina Bar Admission, 2007
- Graduate of the Charleston School of Law, 2007
- Converse College, 2004
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Charleston Bar Association
- Center for Women, Business Member
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association – Family Law Section